For any questions regarding the information below please contact your agency’s coordinator or call 603-669-9725. Not sure of your agency’s coordinator? Click here
‘NH Feeding NH’ Resources:
NH Food Bank Nutrition Pantry Program Resources:
Quarterly Service Reports
- 4th Quarter 2022 – QSR Form
- 3rd Quarter 2022 – QSR Form
- SNAP Pull-Tab Flyer
- Eat Right Meal Guide
- Agency Express Quick Reference Sheet
- Food Safety for Food Pantries
- General Food Safety Guidelines
- Fresh Rescue Temperature Log (Single Location)
- Fresh Rescue Temperature Log (Multiple Locations)
All forms should be faxed to your agency coordinator at 603-669-0270 or mailed to your coordinator at the following address:
New Hampshire Food Bank
700 East Industrial Park Drive
Manchester, NH 03109
- If you would like to register your agency with the NH Food Bank, please download the Registration Application.
- For a guide of requirements that our agencies must meet, please download the Registration Criteria.
- Please review the Policies and Procedures for Agency Relations Issues and Non-Compliance Policy so that you are aware of our policies regarding infractions.
Our donors are protected by the Good Samaritan Law passed on October 1, 1996.
The New Hampshire Food Bank also has a Purchased Food Program to supplement food items received by our donors. All agencies are welcome to participate in this program. Donated food represents the majority of assistance we can provide to our agencies, but often times the food donations we receive do not include staple food items needed for a nutritious, balanced diet.
In this program, agencies may order certain staple food items at wholesale cost and pick the items up at the Food Bank on their next trip. This program saves agencies a trip to their local supermarket and offers items at wholesale rather than retail cost. Click here to log in and place your order.