For any questions regarding the information below please contact Jocelyn at email@example.com or call 603-669-9725 ext. 1136.
- NH Feeding NH Invoice for Purchases
- Food Pantry Meal Chart
- SNAP Pull-Tab Flyer
- *NEW* 1st Quarter 2022 – QSR Form
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Temperature Log Sheet
- Fresh Rescue Temperature Log (Single Location)
- Fresh Rescue Temperature Log (Multiple Locations)
All forms should be faxed to Jocelyn Cheney at 603-669-0270, or mailed to Jocelyn at the following address:
New Hampshire Food Bank
700 East Industrial Park Drive
Manchester, NH 03109
- If you would like to register your agency with the NH Food Bank, please download the Registration Application.
- For a guide of requirements that our agencies must meet, please download the Registration Criteria.
- Please review the Policies and Procedures for Agency Relations Issues and Non-Compliance Policy so that you are aware of our policies regarding infractions.
Our donors are protected by the Good Samaritan Law passed on October 1, 1996.
The New Hampshire Food Bank also has a Purchased Food Program to supplement food items received by our donors. All agencies are welcome to participate in this program. Donated food represents the majority of assistance we can provide to our agencies, but often times the food donations we receive do not include staple food items needed for a nutritious, balanced diet.
In this program, agencies may order certain staple food items at wholesale cost and pick the items up at the Food Bank on their next trip. This program saves agencies a trip to their local supermarket and offers items at wholesale rather than retail cost. Click here to log in and place your order.