The New Hampshire Food Bank is a program of Catholic Charities New Hampshire.
Grounded in the life and ministry of Jesus Christ, Catholic Charities New Hampshire is a statewide social and human services nonprofit supporting individuals and families in need.
Anyone, regardless of background, race, gender or age, can access our wide range of services to help them, at any stage of their struggle, foster sustainable solutions and create paths to self-sufficiency. We address needs through compassion and understanding, promoting the dignity and common good of all. For more than 75 years, we have helped bring meaningful change to hundreds of thousands of lives.
Catholic Charities New Hampshire’s Values
Catholic Charities New Hampshire builds strong communities by:
- Creating nurturing and safe environments for children and families
- Building paths out of crisis and creating solutions that make lasting improvements in the lives of individuals in poverty
- Helping those struggling emotionally better cope with and gain control of difficult life situations
- Helping homeless and struggling veterans to get back on their feet and regain their independence
- Working to combat the root causes of hunger and improve the health of wellness of thousands of lives statewide
- Enabling seniors to live dignified and enriched lives, whether living on their own or those requiring extra support
- Helping immigrants and refugees become productive and proud members of society
Programs of Catholic Charities New Hampshire include:
- Community Services
- Mental Health Counseling Services
- Shelter for Mothers and Children
- Senior Support Services
- Veteran Support & Housing
- Parenting and Pregnancy Education
- Immigration Legal Services
- Food Distribution
- Special Education for Children