NH Food Bank offers SNAP application assistance services and conducts outreach in communities throughout NH to better inform Granite Staters in need about SNAP benefits.
Need help with your grocery bill?
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – also known as SNAP – provides food assistance through an electronic card that can be used at grocery stores and some farmers’ markets. You may also see this program referred to as: EBT or Food Stamps.
Apply for SNAP benefits today!
Have questions or need help applying?
The SNAP team here at the NH Food Bank is here to help. Call us at: 1-877-347-7627
For questions about your current SNAP case, call the NH Department of Health and Human Services at 1-844-275-3447. SNAP is a federal program of the USDA and administered by the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
How Does It Work?
- You can apply for SNAP benefits online via NH Easy
- You can get help completing your application online by calling 1-877-347-SNAP (1-877-347-7627) or emailing email@example.com
- Don’t miss your interview appointment!
- Gather the proofs that DHHS has required in order to have a complete application.
- Send in the proofs. They can be uploaded on NH Easy, dropped off at district offices, mailed or faxed.
- Don’t be late! Provide proofs for applications and re-certifications on-time or you could loose your benefits and need to re-apply.
More SNAP/EBT Information and Resources
- Recent Changes to SNAP Eligibility Criteria (2023)
- NH DHHS Bureau of Family Assistance Program Monthly Income Limits
- Source: NH Department of Health and Human Services [DHHS], Bureau of Family Assistance [BFA], 10/2023
Recent News About SNAP:
- January 26, 2023: NH DHHS Announces End of Federal Emergency SNAP Allotment
- New Hampshire SNAP Employment & Training Services
- NH SNAP Employment & Training is a voluntary workforce program for SNAP recipients aimed to improve the economic mobility of every participant by providing high quality job training, education and support services. Please note: this program is administered by the NH Department of Health and Human Services.
Thank you to the following organizations for their support of NH Food Bank's SNAP Outreach:
- – Walmart Foundation
- – Catholic Charities USA
- – New Hampshire Children’s Health Foundation
- – Feeding America